Pride Parade 2019 Entry Form
Terms & Conditions
Entry terms and conditions for Glitter Squad Celebrant’s prize for the Auckland Pride Parade (“Prize”).
By submitting your entry in the form below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Prize is a free wedding ceremony by one of the Glitter Squad Celebrants (“Organisers”) during the actual 2019 Auckland Pride Parade on 16th February 2019 with a package including photography, videography, flowers, accommodation on the night of their wedding and breakfast in one of Auckland’s best hotels, and more. The Organisers reserve the right to change, add, or amend aspects of the Prize at their sole discretion.
2. The winners will be responsible for applying for and paying for the legal documentation from the Department of Internal Affairs under the guidance of the Organisers, as well as arranging wedding outfits and transport to Auckland if from out of town.
3. The entries are open from November 5th - December 10th 2018. The Prize will be drawn on December 14th 2018 and criteria is completing an entry form and submitting a 2 minute video explaining why the couple wants to get married at Pride. The Organisers will determine the winning couple and this decision is solely at the discretion of the Organisers.
4. The couple who wins the Prize will be contacted using details provided in the below form. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 days, the Organisers reserve the right to redraw the Prize.
5. The Organisers’ decision regarding the winner of the Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize, or part of the Prize, is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
7. This competition is open to residents of any country, however entrants recognise that the Prize is in New Zealand and may not be suitable for overseas entrants. The Prize is non-transferrable and the prize will be awarded to the couple itself.
8. By entering the competition, the winners agree to their names being published for publicity purposes, together with any photographs from the event.
9. Information provided in the entry form becomes the property of the Organisers who will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential (subject to other terms and conditions above) and will not disclose it to third parties.
10. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them in the below form.
11. The Organisers shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with Prize or this promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.